Like any mother out there, stunning moms in the Hollywood are very proud with their little replica. In fact, most of these celebrity mothers bring their lovely daughters in red carpet premiers.
The following are some of the proudest mums in showbiz with their lovely daughters.
Top 5 Celebrity Mothers With Their Pretty Mine-Me
- Thandie Newton. She is known for her role as a faithful slave in the film ‘Interview With the Vampire.’ This Westminster native is frequently seen with her lovable daughter Nico Parker in every red carpet gala. Aside from the looks, Nico also got the exceptional acting skills from her mother. The press branded her role in the 2019 film Dumbo as ‘one of a kind.’
- Catherine Zeta-Jones. From West End musical shows in the late 70’s down to highest-grossing movies, Catherine Zeta-Jones proved her excellent acting skills. Recently, the press observed that Catherine regularly brings her daughter in awarding ceremonies, parties, and promotions in Hollywood. Well, why she would not bring her beautiful daughter Carys Zeta Douglas? Carys is equally stunning as her mother at 16.
- Beyonce. This versatile actress, singer, and composer from Texas has also been spotted in different events with her daughter Blue Ivy. Like her mum, Blue also possesses superb acting and songwriting skills. Recently, the mother and daughter wowed the public during the Hollywood premiere of the Lion King.
- Reese Witherspoon. The Academy Award winner is also one of the actresses who are very proud to flaunt their daughters. In several red carpet premiers, the public and the paparazzi alike get hooked with the regal beauty of Reese’ daughter Ava Phillippe.
- Emma Thompson. The 60-year-old comedian also takes her daughter in celebrity events. During red carpet shows, Emma’s mini-me Gaia Romilly Wise always takes the floor with her irresistible charm.
These are only five mothers who are usually bringing their daughters to red carpet events. If you see the photos of these tandems, you will definitely agree that blood is thicker than water.